360pi is an award-winning price intelligence engine that helps retailers and manufacturers monitor pricing to increase sales and margins and optimize product mix. We help big retailers know exactly what their competition is doing, every day. You're a developer; you want to know what's under the hood. How about this.
- Advanced artificial intelligence algorithms that pull structured data out of the web
- A 100% cloud based infrastructure
- A NoSQL database that stores a million new price points every single day: Big Data, very Big Data
- A MapReduce based analytical engine for summarizing, slicing and dicing our vast information store
- A web based portal, putting reports and visualizations into the hands of our customers
We're building a product using the latest technologies. We need smart people to take it further. You will get to work with the hottest big data and cloud infrastructure technologies and get to help define the next generation of 360pi’s infrastructure.
Our Day to Day Work Involves Working With:
- AWS EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift, and many other AWS services
- Automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Monitoring solutions such as SumoLogic, Pagerduty, and NewRelic
- Additional cloud providers such as Rackspace, Digital Ocean, and Google Cloud
We’re Looking For Someone to:
- Work closely with development team to identify impact of new product introduction on the cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with services team to identify impact of on-boarding new customers on the cloud infrastructure
- Maintain and scale 360pi’s cloud infrastructure to meet our growing demands
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant program, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in maintaining and building complex infrastructure on AWS
- Good understanding of Python and willingness to bring automation to infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- Understanding of best practices in auto-scaling, load balancing, and host resiliency
- Experience with maintaining and scaling MongoDB sharded clusters
- Experience with version control processes and systems and systems such as Git, Subversion, etc
360pi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.