In this role, you will be responsible for researching, prospecting, and qualifying companies and individuals within 360pi’s target retail and brand markets. This position will have responsibility for lead development through to sales lead acceptance.
- Initiate outbound lead generation/data cleansing/data enhancing/event recruiting programs including calling prospects using 360pi’s in-house list of contacts, as well as identifying new prospects from websites, social media, and other sources.
- Further qualify inbound leads to make them sales ready.
- Grow and maintain 360pi’s prospect database.
- Test, and iterate effective call scripts that engage prospects, identify pain points, and present the value of 360pi’s price and product intelligence.
- Present the 360pi solution set using available materials (slides, collateral, website, webinars) and send follow-up materials by email.
- Work in close cooperation with 360pi’s Sales and Marketing teams to identify opportunities to improve the offering and positioning of the service for prospects.
- Report on your goals, progress and activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Persistent, personable, and self-motivated.
- Excellent lead qualification and lead generation skills
- Enjoy speaking to people over the phone. Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to quickly establish and build rapport with prospects.
- Fearless: ability to make cold calls, and speak with C-level executives.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently or as a part of a team in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment
- Motivated by challenge, and with a strong understanding and liking for the start-up experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of SaaS acquisition cycles and buying influences.
- Capable of communicating technical and business concepts via phone.
- Capable of understanding and leveraging industry/market trends and basic business/finance concepts.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com.
- 2 years of experience in sales or marketing of computer software solutions (including related training products and services), computer hardware, or telecommunications software/hardware.
- Retail experience.
- Experience selling software or solutions into the Retail or Consumer Goods market.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
360pi Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
360pi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.