360pi helps top retailers compete and win in an increasingly price transparent environment. 360pi actively monitors millions of products from hundreds of retailer websites and delivers price intelligence for exact and similar matched products with unprecedented accuracy. 360pi's customer base of "brick & mortar", e-commerce, and multichannel retailers accounts for over $US100 billion in annual retail sales and includes Ace Hardware, Best Buy, and Overstock. 360pi clients gain real-time visibility into the market and full awareness of the competitive pricing landscape to "right price" to consumers. Ultimately, 360pi's customers make smarter pricing decisions that drive increased conversions, revenues, margins and customer loyalty.
Scope of Position
The Strategic Account Executive will report to the VP of Sales. He/she is responsible for selling the 360pi SaaS offerings to a designated group of current and prospective retail customers.
- Meet or exceed your assigned quota;
- Prospect assigned Strategic & Key Accounts to develop new opportunities;
- Execute plans and strategies for developing business to achieve the company’s aggressive revenue and profit objectives;
- Assume responsibility for all activity and new revenue in assigned Strategic & Key Accounts;
- Work with other sales and support personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire and grow customers;
- Work with the Services team to determine set-up and implementation timelines and fees;
- Respond to RFI’s / RFP’s and prepare quotations and proposals as needed, and work with executives to finalize contracts;
- Actively participate in sales calls and presentations, evaluate account needs and assists in preparing appropriate demonstrations;
- Utilize solution-selling methodology to execute sales planning and closing activities;
- Effectively develop and maintain long-term customer relationships to help ensure customer renewals;
- Behave in a manner consistent with the company culture;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment;
- Responsibly manage business expenses and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or other relevant discipline;
- 10+ years sales experience, with 3+ years SaaS sales experience;
- 5+ years selling to the US retailers (most desirable), US manufacturing and/or CPG industries;
- Enterprise sales experience in sales cycles of three to six months and an average deal size of $100K to $500K per sale;
- Work-related experience with an early stage software/SaaS company growing revenues from $1M to $25M+;
- Demonstrated ability to present to executive levels of Fortune 500 companies;
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners;
- Commitment to exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Experience in using marketing and sales applications, including salesforce.com;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communications skills;
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle stress personally and professionally;
- Experience and proven ability to collaborate and execute as a remote member of a team;
- Highly professional demeanour with boardroom presence, unimpeachable integrity in all business interactions.
360pi welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.